Tips for Startups to Beat Big Companies
Are you a startup company, if yes then you can easily understand the real struggle that startups often face. The first main challenge for startup is direct competition from big and well established companies whom they can not compete with easily in terms of company strength, facilities or revenue. The big brands already have a fleet of employees and a large customer base at their disposal so when startup enterprises clash with giants, most of the time the giants wins. But it doesn’t means that Startup Entrepreneurs can’t fulfill their business dreams. Here we are going to share some helpful ways for startups to beat the big companies:
1. Quality, Honesty and Determination: Whether it is a startup or big company Honesty or determination are the 2 major key points of success. As a startup you will hear a lot of no’s from clients in the beginning but don’t lose hope and remember every successful company was a startup in past. Keep looking for excuses to mail and meet potential clients. If you’re determined to have a client on board, go after him with all you have. Sometimes big companies take their clients for granted so take benefit of their mistakes and let the client realize you are the better option for them.
2. Be Prepared to Work Hard: No one will trust you at first attempt so don’t give up if your Strategies generate minor or insignificant results. If you are not willing to compete with yourself then you can’t compete with established competitors so Strive with new fresh ideas or effort and you will get the results soon. Learn From the stories of successful people and work hard to make your dreams come true.
3. Believe in Yourself and don’t give in to Fear: Not all that glitters is gold” so don’t afraid of your competitors marketing campaigns or the spendings of millions of rupees. Try to approach the best talent there and create a high quality products that your consumers will be compelled to buy.
4. Listen the Voice of Clients:Big Companies rarely cares what their clients want so don’t run after what others do just believe in yourself and try to understand the needs of clients and provide best possible solution of their problems.
5. On time Delivery:Everyone hate slow service, Big companies have several layers of Hierarchy which slows down their decision making process so startups can take benefit or satisfy clients by responding with their sample work in given period of time.
Don’t let lost opportunities bog you down even in the face of tough competition. Use the above mentioned tips to make your startup a tremendous success.